Friday, May 28, 2010
The Things I Kept From You Are Just A Little Bit Too Much.

Yay! Holiday, finally. Woke up at 9 something, I guess. And I kinda like studied for a while. Hey, better than nothing right? But but but, nothing beats today's Add Maths tuition. The feeling of having to do calculations and writing numbers again. Ah, I still feel bad for not joining Hanwee and the group :( I'm soooooooooo sorry, Hanwee. I'll make it up to you next time kay? :) I hope they have lots of fun today, especially the main character over there. Remember what I said, must be happy. Hahaha! I'm gonna drown myself with movies now. And tomorrow, start studying. Who wants to join me eh? :)

weinee
make me smile @ 8:20 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.