Saturday, May 29, 2010
Picture Perfect.

Oh, flu, why are you being so evil at this moment? Sending my nose to pain and annoyance. See, I have to stuck up a piece of tissue paper into my nose so that I do not need to hunt for the tissue paper every thirty seconds. Yea, laugh all you want. Even I feel stupid doing it. Lol. Oh god, I seriously need to go out. I need a getaway. Anyone kind enough to sponsor me fully expensed flight to somewhere else? What else can a sick person ask for? I'm down with flu, cough, sore throat, stomachache and headache =.= Shouldn't have stayed up late yesterday night. Blah.

weinee
make me smile @ 9:40 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.