Monday, May 31, 2010
I'm Sorry If I Can't Stop Smiling :)

Damn cute okay!


Since I've watched all my taiwan dramas finish,
I decided to run back through some old ones.
And now, I'm watching this.
ToGetHer. Don't underestimate it kay?
Even Arvinth said it's nice and awesome :)
SinYen, your George Hu.
Edmund and I were talking about him during class today.
Haha, hey, let's do the talking session another time!

How to study Physics? Worse, how to study Biology? -.- Holidays, come faster so that our torture will end faster.

weinee
make me smile @ 9:23 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.