Friday, May 7, 2010
From Someone So Perfectionist To Someone So Hideous.

Hi, my name is :
Woon Wei Nee a.k.a Patrick!

Never in my life have I been :
Smart.

The one person who can drive me nuts is :
I think everyone knows this.

High school :
Sucks yet rocks.

When I'm nervous :
I keep quiet. If Add Maths is beside me, Hong Yue better beware of my call.

The last song I listened to was :
I Love You by Della Ding.

If I were to married right now my best man/maid of honor :
Hahaha! I'm still schooling. Why should I get married?

My hair is :
Shoulder length and black in color.

When I was 5 :
I was still being pampered by my parents.

Last Christmas :
I forgotten what I did. Oh, I was in Genting. Wait, no, I was at home, being a laze.

I should be :
Watching Autumn Concerto. I know I'm late but still :)

When I look down, I see :
Hee :D

The happiest recent event was :
Nothing. Sorrow conquered my mind.

If I were a character in 'Friends', I' be :
Kay, answer this for me.

By this time next year :
Will be dreadful. I hope it won't.

I have a hard time understanding :
WHY ME?! WHY US?! WHY HER?!

There's this girl I know that :
she's physically strong but mentally and emotionally weak.

If I won an award, the first person I would tell is :
My mum.

Take my advice :
Love the ones while it lasts before it's too late.

The thing I want to buy :
Luck and love.

If you visited the place I was born :
You'll be chased out from the ward for entering it.

If you spent the night at my house :
I'll rape you up. Hee.

I'd stop my wedding if :
My future husband or mom in law is a pain in the ass.

The world could do without :
2012.

Most recent thing someone bought me :
DVDs.

My middle name is :
Wei.

In the morning :
I want to sleep back.

The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are :
Puppies!

Last night I was :
In tuition, laughing like mad.

There's this guy I know who :
Always being called small boy by me. Hahaha!

If I were an animal, I'd be :
PUPPY!

A better name for me would be :
You named it.

Tomorrow I am :
Going to do my Add Maths and try not to procrastinate.

Tonight I am :
Gonna watch my movies.

My birthday is on :
20th June, babeh!


weinee
make me smile @ 9:37 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.