Sunday, May 2, 2010
Everyday Of My Life.

Went to Centro this morning. Smsed Kay, telling her I'm over there. She replied : WHERE ARE YOU?! I'M OVER HERE TOO! I told her my location and she met up. Talked with my parents for a while. Went to My News. On the way there, met Doctor Fong. I was like FINALLY! He's very very very the cool for an 50 year old man like him. Spiked up hair, red red shirt, slipper, sunglasses, wait, no, specs which made him looks cool. Shaun T.T Kay, I'm still hating you in this matter. After that, went back home. My sisters went to her friend's party. Went Jusco. Came back. Blah blah blah.

Have you ever felt that one incident can actually changed one whole personality of someone? Someone who you used to share everything with, and now they turned out to be someone who you have to learn to know and recognize them all over again. It's sad. Appreciate the people around you while they last, people.

P.s, my sisters bought the presents for their friend are much more nicer than what they bought for me, but nothing still beats the pendant. Hee.

weinee
make me smile @ 8:42 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.