Sunday, May 9, 2010
Autumn Concerto.

The sweetest and my favourite scene
in the movie. Playground :)
This kid is one tiny little cheeky and
smart kid. Especially his trick during the last
part.

I know I'm very late, but at least it's better than nothing. Just finished watching Autumn Concerto. After how many months of waiting for the DVD, finally I got it. Kay, don't give me this look -.- I know you're going to give me this look. But this is the first movie which made me want to talk about it. Well, maybe I won't talk about it and I guessed everyone had already watched. So, let me keep the moments to myself :D I got to admit, I cried every episode. Once you stop crying and you're okay from excreting tears, there'll be another part which will make you cry. It's kind of annoying actually. Hahaha! But still, I don't mind. Yea, I stayed up until three or four something to watch this movie yesterday. I even stayed up until six something on Thursday to watch this movie. You think I'm crazy, but you can't blame me. It's been forever since I last watched a movie. I deserve a movie right now. Trust me, you won't get bored of this movie if you're like me.

weinee
make me smile @ 3:51 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.