Monday, May 3, 2010
Air On G String.

Air On G String - Johann Sebastian Bach.

From what I know, Bach was supposed to play this piece with his violin on D Major, but since the C Major violin string broke, and the crowd was waiting for him to start playing, he starts playing with C Major transposing the melody down an octave and he able to play this piece on G Major. Tadaaa, awesome right? I KNOW! Lol, it may not be awesome to you but I like piano, and I find this amazing. Haha.

Okie, back to lifeless things.

weinee
make me smile @ 8:21 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.