Saturday, April 10, 2010
The Things I Hold In My Hands Are Droplets Of Time.

Remember when there's a state where someone will just go moody because lots of memories from the past hit us back. Yea, I'm in that state right now. I don't know who to blame. Me, her, him, them? I once said let's hope everything has ended, well, not really. The only chance in this year and great, I screwed it up. I tend to put blame on myself all the time, but some things are too great to put the blame and burden on myself, that it has to put on someone elses chest. Ah, what the heck. I don't care anymore. Let it be in my head. Let it be all the time. I GIVE UP. Heard that? Yea, I give up. Life's a bitch, and no, I won't regret saying that, because everything around is just fucked up like shit. Thanks a lot!

weinee
make me smile @ 6:38 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.