Saturday, April 17, 2010
It Seems Like Everyone's Breaking Up, Throwing Their Love Away.

I just read my chat logs. From November last year till April this year, and I saw how drastic everything changed. Everyone changed, including me. I missed how things used to be.

And and, Celine, Ashley, Ile, Kay, or whoever else who knows that I HATE drinking milk. Wanna know something? I'm drinking a cup of milk right now. Hahaha! Yes, you heard me, in this case, saw, whatever! I'm drinking milk! Be proud! But hell no I'm touching vege.

weinee
make me smile @ 12:53 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.