Monday, March 22, 2010
There's Some Part People Want To Make Things So Obvious, Ended Up Making Themselve Looking Stupid.

Next friday, I'm waiting. Earth Hour. Should I go? I'll go, since Ile's going :D Soooo, Ile, don't leave me alone. Ashley, you better go! >:l We got back our intensive training back or our so called encyclopedia. I prefer it being called encyclopedia. 52 questions aren't that much. But when it includes pages of uncompleted homeworks, yeaaaaa, it does sound a lot. Want to bet that no one will manage to finish what we started? Physics was fun today, though nothing much about it, but still, :). Chemistry was indeed nice. There's absolutely something wrong with me nowadays. I just don't know how to tell it out. Got back our results. Not that satisfying, but at least it's better than what I expected. Some things are best acknowledged just within us and not others.

This stomachache is killing me. How am I going to do my work if the ache keeps bothering me?

weinee
make me smile @ 7:31 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.