Monday, March 1, 2010
MayBe Time Is An Antidote Of The Poison I'm Taking Now.

I screwed up. But it was fun though. The weather today? Compared to high jump's one? Hmmm, no difference. Class was fun today. I forgotten what I did anyways =.= Butterflies, fly away! Shoo shoo! You're not doing any good to me! Gah! I want to hit someone right now! ZHANG HONG YUE, WHERE ARE YOU?! I WANT TO GIVE YOU BACK YOUR KIDNEY CANCER! Speaking about that, we learned about Down Syndrome today. So pitiful.

By the way, Jonathan, take care that feet of yours. I understand the pain and annoyance you're going through. I understand the process of taking care and hoping it cure quickly of it. It's annoying and tiring. Trust me! I've been through!

I just realized I got a cut at my finger. Wheeeeee.

weinee
make me smile @ 9:23 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.