Thursday, March 25, 2010
Lalalala, ELMO SONG!

Just got back from tuition. Chemistry was FUN! So was Physics :D My dinner today were just some chocolates. Haha, I did not get to slip in some time to take my dinner at home because I straight away opened my book and do my homeworks until I got lost track of time. I quickly rushed to tuition. Went to 99 with Jonathan and bought chocolates! Thanks, John! P.s, Zhi Loon, John Meyer! Lother Meyer! If I got his name correct. Smart boy. Okay okay, I should stop being high and continue with my intensive. P.s, I hate nightmares.

weinee
make me smile @ 11:23 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.