Wednesday, March 10, 2010
It's Just You And Me.

Oh yessss, tomorrow is the last day of assessment. And there's Gerko! I'm wondering what are we going to do. I was so stupid that I did not bring my calculator to school and there's Add Maths today! I screwed up the paper. I did not do 2 questions. There wasn't enough time. That 2 questions made me lost 13 marks over 45. So from my calculation, if I've not mistaken, overall, I will be losing 26 marks and more :(
Chemistry, Physics and Sejarah. Who's doing it right now? Today's EST paper was funny. Korean songs, opera songs, silence stare :D Biology? I totally flunked it! T.M.H was used. So, it won't be surprising if I got a single digit mark for it. Same goes to Add Maths. I doubt I can get two digits mark for it. I DOUBT! Okay, I shall go and cry out my misery now T.T Haha.

weinee
make me smile @ 8:57 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.