Friday, March 19, 2010
Doctors, Clinics And Drugs In Tablets Form.

I went to the clinic almost everyday this week. I went to the same clinic thrice and another clinic once. Monday - went to check my sickness. Tuesday - went back again to get an injection because the doctor gave me a medicine which contains drugs which I'm allergic to. Thursday - to get a blood test and check on my fever AGAIN! Today - went to another clinic to get another treatment for my fever AGAIN! and don't forget, I got another injection today. Yea, another injection! I got injected thrice alright! One for blood test, one for allergic and another one to reduce the fever. And now, the part where the doctor just injected is hurting me! I took 6 to 7 different types of medicine and 10 packets of salt solution kind of thing, and all of those are just to get rid of my sickness. I even have to cancel off an outing just because of this effing fever. It keeps staying at the same temperature and just won't refused to go down. I tried soooooooo many methods. Wet towels on my forehead, sweating like a pig just to get rid of the heat, drinking water until my stomach is bloated than bloated. Urgh! And now, I have to go and take my medicine AGAIN. Yea, I skipped all my tuition classes this week, and that includes Chemistry and Physics. The fun class! The only chance for me to understand Physics and Chemistry, and I skipped it. FML for now, F this sickness >:l What I'm worried about is all my homeworks aren't done, my revisions are not done, my orals are not done and the due dates are on MONDAY! All I did for this whole week is consume those "helping me to not fall sick" medicines and sleep right after I take it =.= How much worse can this go on?

weinee
make me smile @ 1:05 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.