Saturday, March 13, 2010
:(

I cut my hair and it sucks. Not really cut. Just that I asked the hairdresser to layer it and ended up it looked like it had been chopped 15cm. How wonderful. I want to cry. Worse to worse, I have to wait for another three days to make everything as normal back. THREE DAYS BETTER PASS QUICKLY OR ELSE I WILL DIE! And Lee Hong Xiang, your news isn't giving me any better feeling! Walao, such a nice brother I have lah! Thanks a lot man! =( Okay, I'll go and continue chatting with him and read my comic. Kay, where are you? Online, girl. Mei Yee, where are you? I want to make you annoyed by my perasan-ness.

weinee
make me smile @ 6:06 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.