Wednesday, March 3, 2010
3rd :)

Why do I feel so nauseas? I feel like vomiting. My back hurts like shit. I'm having the stupid flu. I can't stand it anymore of the tiredness. I'm all worn out. Restless! And what's worse?! I HAVEN'T COMPLETE MY F***ING HOMEWORKS! ISHHHHHHHHH! I can blast anytime! Tomorrow better be a good day or else I'm going to go against everyone and everything, I don't give the shit who you are T.T I'll try sleeping early to make myself feel better. I'll try after I complete my homeworks, or at least complete what I should do = memorize the charges of ions. Urgh!

weinee
make me smile @ 10:10 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.