Saturday, March 13, 2010
Show Me What Love Is.

1 - Have you ever been asked out and have you ever asked someone out?
Yea.

2 - Where was your default picture taken?
What's my default picture?

3 - What is your middle name?
Wei.

4 - Your current relationship status?
I'm taken.

5 - Does your crush like you back?
Yea. Both of them loveeeeee me. Haha.

6 - What is your current mood?
Lonely.

7 - What color and type of underwear are you wearing?
Meh.

8 - What clothes are you wearing?
Sleeveless and a long pants.

9 - Do you feel an emptiness in your life?
Some sort of yes.

10 - If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change?
=( Marks.

11 - If you must be an animal for one day, what and why?
Puppy! Because I'm in absolute absolute absolute love in them!

12 - Ever had a near death experience?
Er, not really.

13 - Something you do a lot?
Sleep!

14 - The song stuck in your head?
我不配 - 周杰伦

15 - Have you ever been stuck in the "best friend" status when you liked the person more?
Nope.

16 - Name someone who has the same birthday as you.
I'm still finding, so that this person can fill the empty spot in the family tree as my twin :D

17 - When was the last time you cried?
Miao.

18 - Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
With friends, yea.

19 - If you could have one super power what would it be?
Some super power where I can make everything possible to me.

20 - What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Body =)

21 - What do you usually order from Starbucks?
I seldom drink Starbuck. Someone, bring me.

22 - Do you like someone right now?
Nah, I love someone, everyone.

23 - Favorite color?
Red, Blue, Green.

24 - Do you still watch kiddie shows or TV shows
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS ISN'T KIDDIE!

25 - What's on your wall?
A poster of a naked dude which will send jealousy to every guys. Haha, no lah. There's nothing on my wall.

26 - What are you?
A girl, who seeks for trust, love and security.

27 - Do you speak any other language?
I only know English, BM, Mandarin, a bit of Cantonese and Korean, thanks to Mei Yee!

28 - What's your favorite smell?
Davyd's perfume smell! <3

29. Ever thought of doing something dirty with the opposite sex?
Hong Yue, Hong Xiang, wanna play scissors, paper, stone again? Hmmmm? =D

41 - Do you have a best friend?
Yea.

42 - Do you stay up late because you haven't done homework that you could have done earlier?
Always. This time, not because I could have done earlier. Is I do not have enough time to finish it.

43 - Do you argue with your parents but still feel a deep gratitude and respect for them?
Obviously.

44 - What's your hidden talent?
I'm a sweet talker for those who needs one.

45 - When's the last time you laughed?
Just now.

46 - Have you ever wanted to kick people that are really slow walking in front of you?
YES!

47 - Didn't do something that you could have done but didn't at the last minute but regretted it later on?
Erm, not really.

48 - Do you think you're a good friend and person?
Why not? =(

49 - What's something that not everyone knows about you?
I have a secret no one knows.

50- Have You ever wished you weren't born?
Nah. I want to know what life is. I wouldn't know my friends if I'm not born.

weinee
make me smile @ 10:51 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.