Friday, February 12, 2010
Truly Madly Deepy, All I Can GIve You Is My Love.

No homeworks, no studies! Yes! Thank you, teachers! :D We did last minute works today. At least we managed to finish everything. Seeing their expression, seeing those chocolates infront of me, made me can't resist but must eat them. But I did not. Don't worry. Haha! Because I have something else better than chocolates! Wheeee.

Oh yes, Mei Yee made my day today. She came to school! Lalala~ So happy. Puan Shoba said she looked like a Datin XD

Running under the rain is fun actually. Yet cold. Ile, Zhi Loon, Wai Quen and I ran under the rain, under the heavy heavy rain, after tuition. We were soaking wet after that! I was shivering like mad. Let's pray I won't get sick because I want to go out during Chinese New Year's holiday! >:l

I have nothing else to say. Sorry, Sin Yen! Haha!

Btw,

Thank you :) I appreciate it ♥ No words can describe how surprised and happy I am! :) You sent me speechless and butterflies in my stomach, I do not know why, but yea. I guessed both of us went blank at that moment. And thanks to my friends who DITCH me in class! I don't even know whether I can sleep tonight or not. HAHAHAHAHA! Sorry, I'm too elated! :) :)

Flowers will wilt, chocolates will be eaten, but that gift can't wilt or eaten! Wahaha! And it's mine!

And yes, Hong Xiang, you will be getting your Kenny Rogers soon. I will ask Alvin to treat us! :D HAHAHA!

weinee
make me smile @ 7:26 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.