Sunday, February 28, 2010
I'm Sick Of Hiding Everything, I'm Sick Of Pretending, I'm Sick Of Facing Those Memories, I'm Sick Of Heartbreaking!

School's tomorrow. Who is prepare for it? I guess no one is. That means more homeworks coming up and long jump competition. Mei Yee, I'm sorry, but I'm sure I can't get the Top 3 for long jump, though it will be a fun competition with Ile and Hema in. We get to miss the last two lessons! :D But that means we're going to miss Add Maths and Chemistry, which brings to the point that we are going to miss learning something new, and I hate it when it comes to learning new in Add Maths. Damn! Let's hope there's nothing new to learn tomorrow! Right, nights people.

weinee
make me smile @ 11:09 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.