Friday, February 5, 2010
If I Had One Wish, I Wished I Never Said That To You To Keep Things The Way It Was.

Mr Mani wants us to be healthy by sacrificing his health. No Add Maths or Maths homeworks. But I still have EST, Pemahaman. I still have Accounts and Add Maths homeworks from tuitions. Oh my god, my dad doesn't know that I am actually in Science Stream.

Finally a break from everything. How long had we suffer? Justice is with us right NOW. Better appreciate these three days nicely. For there're worse awaiting for us soon. Intensive exercises are waiting for us next Monday, my friends. Not to forget that it's chapter two, Quadratic Functions I think. I want Simultaneous Equations! Have to wait for another two weeks for that.

Let's all appreciate our health before it worsens.

Celine, take care of your wound. Adriana, please take extra good care of your blister =( I can't afford to lose you.

My mind is all full with numbers. Yesterday's tuition class, Mr Mani wrote "Complete the table below" and I thought he wrote "Completing the squares". There's another incident happened which had some connection with Add Maths but I forgotten what was it. See how great was the impact. Haha! No more piano classes for me. That doesn't mean I'm going to stop playing piano. It still flows in my blood and it will. Ile, want to bet that I will finish all your thirteen, wait, fourteen comics in two days? Haha! I take back the bet. I'm sure I can't finish all by two days.

I'm starting to miss doing Add Maths work now. I miss seeing all those numbers which sends me crazy. Hmmmm, I will do my Add Maths tuition homework later. Yesterday, I guessed Hema, Ile and I accompanied each other by doing homeworks until 2 something in the morning, since our tuition ended at 10 30 at night. But I was in a kind of different case. I was doing my homework until I fell asleep at 12 something. I slept until 2 something and woke up, continuing my homework until three something. At three something, I felt so energetic that I forced myself to sleep. They said that when you're dreaming, you're actually not asleep. I was dreaming the whole night yesterday, and once I actually finally really into sleeping, my sister woke me up. What a good timing they have. Nice.

My thigh hurts, it cramped due to running yesterday. No warms up. Can't blame anyone. I did did warm up, but not a proper one. Oh wells. Haha! Celine suffered from yellow solution today and that cellophane tape thingy to stick the wound or whatever. Thanks to Ashley and I, we kindly covered her wound up with cotton and stuffs, and she assumed that it was painful and ticklish. Heck? By just a poke, it's ticklish? Ashley, the incident is still making me laugh! Anyways, take care of your injuries, Celine.

I want Ile, Edmund and Wai Quen now! I want the whole tuition situation back! It was fun! Yesterday's tuition was fun too. And who said that tuition can't be fun? Haha!

weinee
make me smile @ 8:20 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.