Saturday, January 23, 2010
This Song.

What are you doing?
- Listening to songs and chatting?

When was the last time you changed in front of someone?
- I only remembered i'm alone in my room when i last changed.

Are you wearing anything that belongs to someone else?
- Yes, my heart.

What are you looking forward to in the next 3 months?
- Hmmmm, next three months is april. oh oh, birthdayS! :D

Were you happy when you woke up today?
- NO!!

Was last night terrible?
- Does that include me shivering and having a slight fever? If it is, then yea.

Where were your hands last night at 11 pm?
- On my phone. Typing.

Let's test your memory, what were you wearing during your last kiss?
- I will tell you when I first lose my kiss.

What color shirt are you wearing?
- Light pink?

What's your favorite day of the week and why?
- Tuesday, cause of p.j, nah, not really. Friday. I can relaxxxx!!

Bet you kissed someone today, right?
- Bet I didn't kiss someone today, right??

When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
- Just now.

Who's the last person that texted you?
- Kay.

Are you happy with your life right now?
- 50/50

Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is okay?
- Loyalty is the utmost importance to me.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Nope.

Do you want to have kids?
- Sure.

Do you believe in love?
- Oh yes. KimBum :D Heh.

If something was wrong, who is the first person you would go to?
- Siew Ching.

How many times have you and the last person you kissed laughed together?
- I will start counting once I lose my lips virginity.

Who did you spend most of your time with last night?
- My brothers/Kay.

When was the last time you gave someone the finger?
- HAHAHAHA.

If your girlfriend/ boyfriend broke up with you tonight, what would you do?
- What else? Cry of course, heartbreak. Lock myself in the room the whole night? I don't know.

Could you go the rest of your life without doing any drugs?
- Nope. KimBum is accompanying me.

What have you done all day?
- KURSUS KEPIMPINAN!! Homework, online and this.

Will you be in a relationship next month?
- Ask Kay that.

Who slept in a bed with you last night?
- Myself.

Last person you text messaged?
- Kay.

Last person you called?
- Sam.

Have you ever regretted anything?
- Always.

Do you miss the way things used to be?
- Yeap.

Have you met someone in the last year who turned out to be amazing?
- Can't think of any.

When you first met your current boyfriend/girlfriend, what did you think of him?
- That she's horny. HAHA!

Is any part of you sad at all?
- Everything.

Have you ever kissed the last person you texted?
- Nope, and NEVER WILL!!

Can you commit to one person?
- No idea.

Are you a mean person?
- Ah hah ah hah. I'm proud of that.

Could you go the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
- No no.

Name something you dislike about the day you're having?
- Waking up early in the morning!!!

Do you like your life?
- Now? 50/50. Yet completion can be 70% of my life.

Do you break things when you are mad?
- No, I just throw them, not break it.

Do you like dark or light jeans better?
- I don't know.

If you were upset, who is the first boy you'd go to?
- Alvin / Hong Xiang, Hong Xiang / Alvin

Last place you slept?
- My bed.

Are you 100% over the last person you kissed?
- Nope. I haven't even kiss. HAHA!

Who was the last person to hold your hand?
- Kay.

Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
- Nope. I am in my room, but I wish someone else is here.

Do you like orange juice?
- Yes yes.

What are you listening to at the moment?
- This Song - 2AM

Which girl do you trust the most?
- Siew Ching.

What woke you up this morning?
- My alarm =.= Blame Hong Xiang.

How's your heart lately?
- Listen to my heartbeat, it's beating for you.

Do you think the person(s) you like/ love, loves/ likes you back?
- Of courseeeeeee.

Are you a shy person?
- Very. Always. Everytime.

Did you have a good day today?
- 80/20

Do you have feelings for anyone at the moment?
- Yes yes XD

Who do you text the most?
- Kay.

Who was the last person to say they loved you and when?
- Hah! Myself, on the first day I realized how useful I am for once.

Are you happy right now?
- 50/50

Who makes you happiest right now?
- I'm sleepy, my mood can't be lifted.

Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
- As in phone calls? None.

Do you think relationships are even worth it?
- Depends.

Seven days from now will you be in a relationship?
- I am positively sure.

Do you act differently around the person you like?
- Heh, shy lah. Of course.

Is it awkward when you run into your ex?
- I don't give a damn.

Did anyone watch you the last time you kissed someone?
- I will not have any idea.

Where is your bf/gf right now?
- In Centro. Wait, she's my husband. Oh wells.

weinee
make me smile @ 9:15 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.