Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Please, Do Not Bid Any Goodbyes.

Second day of school. Hmmmm, what did we have today? Oh, unbelieveable, Sejarah was actually kinda fun today. With those madain, madana, mudun and stuffs. Lol. Had pj today. Lots of people did not bring their shirt. Some were lazy XD Mr Sara taught us Physics. I still find it weird that the class was actually pin drop silence during his class o.O Mr Mani gave us some test today :D Maths :D Objectives were difficult but I managed to survive subjectives. And as usual, my brain got stuck halfway doing it since I wasn't in a mood and I guess I was tired. Mr Maniam asked us to write a composition today. The title was cute. Snake! Snake!. We are supposed to continue the story from a sentence that he gave us. Mine was short and simple as maximum was one page, and I can't fit my story into one page, so I kept it simple and plain. Yea, simple and plain =( Oh, Biology!! :D Mr Eric is teaching us. Wait, here's some conversation.

Mr Eric
Eric Yoo
Eric Cheong

Okay, class, since I am new here,
I want to know you guys a bit in detail.
Let's introduce yourself.
*after some people introduced themselves*
Yes, boy, what is your name?
My name is Eric Yoo.
Eric Yoo? My name is Eric.
My name too.
It's okay if your name is like mine.
Okay, next.
Yes, boy, introduce yourself.
My name is Eric Cheong *******
Another Eric?
Eh, why so many people named Eric one?
Copyright one isit?
Haha
Lol. No, really, my name is Eric Cheong *******
*And introducing continues to other students*

Lol. There were some conversations which were funny too. But let me keep the joke within our class XD Mr Aru is teaching us EST. Yakult. 300,000,000 GOOD BACTERIA! Shirota blah blah blah. Prevention is better than cure. Whoosh, oh, he told us to do some "experiment". LOLOLOL!! I wonder who did exactly what he said? Who can stand half an hour that long??!! Hmmmmm???!!! :D

Tuition. Two words. TIRING. SLEEPY!! Wai Quen, Ile and I almost fell asleep. Oh yes, I was halfway asleep and awake while listening to teacher. But at least I managed to understand what is she teaching. When tuition was going to finish, I was doing my work, Ile DECIDED to make me AWAKE by disturbing me! But it was fun. The chapter my teacher taught us today was fun too. All those shadings and symbols.

After tuition, went home and took dinner. After that, took my sister to tuition and I went to Jusco. Saw Jia Wunn, Ian and Matthew. Ian was kinda shocked to see me. Haha. Matthew? I was walking to the dvd section when I heard someone whistling beside me. I thought it was some random malay guys. I always ignore these kind of things. Then when I was looking at the dvds, someone called me aunty twice. I turned to my left and I saw Matthew =.= He said he called me five times. Haha, I admit I'm kinda deaf!! He went there to buy books. So was I. So was Ian too. Blah, after that, fetch my sisters and walah, here I am infront of the laptop updating my blog. Happy already? I might be leaving my blog dead for few days. Bear with me, people! I am busy and freaking dead drop tired!! :)


Oh oh, Hong Xiang, I have Transformer 2 in my phone!! Hahahaha!! But I guessed it doesn't really work anymore on you? Or does it still?? =)

weinee
make me smile @ 10:00 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.