Sunday, January 3, 2010
I Need A New Lover.

I had nothing much to say. Honestly, I am doing this post as quick as possible, since I am so tired and I have not even pack my stuffs for tomorrow. Can I don't bring all the books to school tomorrow? I am lazy too. Maths tuition is next week and I haven't finish my work. One word. Great. And oh, I love the left sidebar which Kay did for me, especially the piano. Loves!! Okay, I am gonna pack my things right now. Bye!

Argh, packing books and school stuffs is tiring. I do not what book to bring? Anyone help me? D:

weinee
make me smile @ 9:16 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.