Sunday, December 13, 2009
Without Saying A Word, You Can Light Up The Dark.

-YOU-

First name : Woon

Nickname : You name me.

Name you wish you had : None.

What do people normally mistake your name for : Er, I don't know.

Birthday : 20 June.

Birth place : *insert name* Hospital.

Time of birth : I don't know.

Zodiac sign : Doggie.

Single or Taken : Single. Not looking either.

-YOUR APPEARANCE-

How tall are you - =( 157 or 156cm?

Wish you were taller - Obviously.

Eye colour - Black

Eye colour you want - BLUE!!

Natural hair colour - Black

Current hair colour - Black

Short or long hair - Long

Ever dye your hair a bizzare colour - Nope.

Last time you did something dramatic with your hair - Dramatic as in?

Glasses or contact - Glasses. I sound nerdy here XD

You wear make-up - Nope.

Paints your nails - When I am too free.

-IN THE OPPOSITE GENDER-

What colour eyes - Anything. Blue still the best.

What colour hair - Nothing too bright. Looks crazy.

Shy or outgoing - Shy is cute SOMETIMES. But I prefer outgoing more.

Looks or personality - Personality. I supposed they assumed love is blind?

Sexy or cute - HAHAHAHA, I seriously don't know what to answer to that.

Serious or fun - Fun obviously.

Older or younger than you - Younger. LOL. Just joking!! Older obviously.

A turn on - Heck? Sounds wrong though.

A turn off - Heh?

-THIS OR THAT-

Flowers or chocolate - Chocolate. They are edible and won't wit and last long.

Pepsi or coke - Er, depends.

Rap or rock - None I guess.

Relationship or One Night Stand - Relationship obviously. I don't do one night stand =.=

School or work - School. Never tried work before.

Love or money - Both.

Movies or music - BOTH!!

Countries or cities - Both have it's disadvantage and advantage.

Sunny or rainy days - Both.

Friends or family - Both obviously.

-HAVE YOU EVER-

Lie - Who hasn't is weird.

Stole something - No as far as I remember. See, I guai kia.

Smoked - No.

Hurt someone close to you - Er, yeap.

Broke someone's heart - Yea.

Had your heart broken - Literally broken, no of course. Other than that, yes, severely.

Wonder what was wrong with you - Haha, I always think I am a bit of mental disorder sometimes.

Wish you were a princess / prince - When I was young. Lololol. Which small girl doesn't.

Liked someone who was taken - Nope.

Shaved your head - NO!!

Been in love - Oh yes.

Used chopsticks - Yeap.

Sang in the mirror to yourself - Haha, nope.

-FAVOURITES-

Flower - Don't know.

Candy - Anything!! As long as it's nice.

Junk food - Lots.

Song - Hard to pick one.

Scent - Don't even know how to answer this. Lol.

Colour - Depends.

Movie - Comedy, Romance, Horror, Thriller!! Wheeeeeee.

Singer - Ohhh, that's a lot I think. Or maybe not.

Word - Lots.

Website - I don't know.

Location - Anywhere where I can be with my friends.

Animal - Any cute ones.


Ever cried over someone - Yes.

Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself - My height T.T

Do you think you are attractive - I am a pessimist. So, nope.

If you had to choose a fairytale as your life, what would you choose - As it says, a fairytale. It will never come true. Either way, I do not know which fairytale to choose.

Do you play any sports - Yesh.

Tag - anyone who wants to do this.

P.S - Lesson for today. Do not simply accept anything or whatever you do not know. It is seriously scary =(

Done. Let me go back to my world where perfection and fantasies are.




weinee
make me smile @ 6:52 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.