Monday, December 14, 2009
Whataya Want From Me.

Woots. Adam Lambert!!!!!!!! Sorry, I am extremely hyper right now for no reasons. LOL. Adam Lambert. Hong Xiang just showed me something which makes me feel very sick =( I don't care. I still like him!! XD Hong Yue assumed that I have Adam Lambert's virus.

Hahaha, my homeworks are not done yet and I still feel sooooo stress-free. Wheeeee. I think I better stop before I start typing anymore rubbish which makes me sound crazy. Like I said, I always think that I am a bit of mental disorder sometimes XD

weinee
make me smile @ 8:13 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.