Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Tu Amor - Your Love.

What did I do today? Went to dentist. The last appointment, my dentist said 'come two times next Tuesday ( which is today ). One in the morning, another time in the afternoon.' So I went in the morning. He changed his mind. He asked me to come twice again this Saturday. That means I only have to go once today. Yesterday, Hong Xiang asked me to go Sunway today. But I said no cause I have dentist, and now the dentist changed his mind. Argh, if I had known, I should have agreed with Hong Xiang for the outing in Sunway =( See, now I am regretting T.T

weinee
make me smile @ 6:01 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.