Thursday, December 17, 2009
A Simply Silliness Of You Brings Up The Light In Me.

Today in tuition, Ile came up to me, the first thing she told me : Wei Nee!!! PMR results coming out on 24th December!! Look how considerate of her. I was soooooooo delight to see her cause I thought I was alone, and she was late, and that's the first thing she told me. My heart was pumping quickly at that time, thinking about what I had done before PMR, not studying, the questions and the answers I put =( Then suddenly Teck Qing came, and said PMR results coming out at 24th December. That was the final decision. My mood went down. I semi concentrated in tuition, my mind flew into wonders of my results and other things too =( Can anyone take my results for me? I do not want to face the teachers. Hehe. Kay is so lucky. She is in Sabah =(

So if my blog isn't update after 24th December, you know what happen to me. You can't blame me either. Okay, I should go and entertain my friends right now. All of them are busy with PMR results. I will go and die right now. *Shoots myself on the head*

Have a safe flight!! (:

weinee
make me smile @ 11:12 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.