Thursday, December 31, 2009
Now It Became The Compass Of Broken Love.

I've just realized a very very old believe of mine. I used to love dolphins a lot. And I think my mom bought me one of this thingy which I do not know what it is called.


So this was my first dolphin gift from my parents. And since I was YOUNG, I believed tat it has some kind of miracle. Whenever I want something or some miracle to happen, I will tell my wish to that thingy up there. Till just now, I recalled what I did last time, I felt so stupid, but happy at the same time. Cause I act like one normal young kid :D And oh yes, my love for dolphin was that deep that I even believe that dolphins are magic creatures =.= I think I watched too much of cartoon when I was young. But I guessed I'm not alone eh? Haha.


Chico is cute. Chico is adorable. Chico is tiny. Chico is scary to Ashley. Chico has a small ass. Chico has big big eyes. Chico has small nose. Chico is so lazy ( like the owner, Kay ). Lastly, Chico is LOVED by everyone!! :D Today, webcamed with Kay.

Kay : I show you something.
Me : Apa???
Kay : * Takes Chico to the webcam*
Me : Arghhh, soooooooooo cute XD



By the way, remembered the Zombie Assault I said about yesterday? Yea, Hong Xiang played till level 17. You know why? Cause he found out a cheat to play till that level in that game!! XD Hahahahaha!! And I lost at the first level of the game. I suck.






weinee
make me smile @ 6:22 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.