Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Let Me Give It A Shot.

Okay, promise me not to laugh or anything if what I am about to write sounds retarded or stupid. Cause I have lost the feeling to write poems or songs. I can't write anymore, so please do not laugh. I am giving myself a shot right here XD Darn my laptop for not working. Making it to reformat and all my files where I kept 50 plus of poems are gone D: Sad case huh? Okay, here I go. Wish me luck!!

When I met you at the stairway,
You smiled at me with just an hey,
In the crowd, I can only see you,
It seems that nothing can break us through,

The feeling keeps coming out,
Hold your breathe, it is tough,
I see you with her,
It couldn't be much worser,

How much more do I need to take?
This heart, it can't take the ache,
A love like you is impossible to find,
The truths are the ones I do not want to hide.

Ah, sorry if it doesn't make any sense.

weinee
make me smile @ 10:05 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.