Friday, December 18, 2009
Just Don't Give Up On Me, I Won't Let You Down.

I'm so bored. Out of mood today. Woke up at seven something, can't sleep back. I tried listening to song to make me sleep, cause that always works. But for some reasons, it did not work today. So I decided to read my storybook. And I promised myself to wake up at nine. Halfway reading, I fell asleep. Yes, reading is the only way to make me sleep. But I woke up at 11.13. Ooops, sorry!! I was too tired to get out from the bed, so slept back. Woke up at one something? Around one to two? I tried sleeping back, but my maid woke me up =( Ah, I am seriously not in the mood to do anything or talk. Heh, why time passes so slow? Ugh!

weinee
make me smile @ 6:56 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.