Tuesday, December 22, 2009
I'm The Shadow In Nowhere.

Great, everything seems to be in disorder. Why? PMR results. Yes, it's coming! I feel like tearing, nervous all of the sudden, I do not feel like talking, I am worried shit cause I DID NOT even study for PMR and the results could be wayyyyyy worse than hideous! So, who wants to join this club with me? I guess almost everyone eh? I do not know why, but my day went moody nowadays. Eh, Mei Yee, maybe when I watch BOF, I may be more moody than ever. Lol. Some people kept reminding me of the results day. My mind can't get off from it. Look how considerate and understanding are they. I want someone to talk to! Someone who I can express everything out without any hesitation! T.T Siew Ching, Ashley!! T.T Ugh!

weinee
make me smile @ 5:41 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.