Friday, November 6, 2009
Tears Without A Broken Heart.

Have you ever felt being heart broken without knowing the reasons?

Add Maths is a killer! T.T Ile and I need Miss Gan back! :( Me and her went blur during tuition just now, Wai Quen's paper was fully blank. Ile and mine were all scribbled with numbers. Mine are full with correction tapes. I have piano class later. So tired. Can't even sleep cause I'm too hungry. And again I did not eat for the whole day. Just one bowl of porridge as my lunch, and that's all. My stomach is calling for food.

weinee
make me smile @ 5:22 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.