Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Right Here Waiting.

To Sam :
Have a safe flight and a nice trip! Remember to buy some souvenirs or shall I say stuffs from Korea for Ile and I. And do not miss us while you are there XD Good Bye :D

Overall today was okay? Well, my day started badly and ended badly. You know why? Cause parents always think they are right and we do not deserve what we need, yet they keep rubbing it in and not giving us what we want. It is already annoying enough that I did not get what I want that desperately, and YET they kept rubbing it in! In this case, she kept rubbing it in. It is already bad enough I always have to start and end my day with frustration, depression, devastation, anger and annoyance. I just got sick of everything.



Ah, by the way, thank you, I really appreciate it :)

weinee
make me smile @ 5:24 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.