Friday, November 27, 2009
My Heart Aches Secretly.

Today seems to pass quickly. I guess it was the Add Maths tuition which make it felt quick. Woke up at 11 something? I finished my work at the very last minute XD Gave me a headspin. Omg, the weather today is freaking hot! Ah, I do not know why, but my hands and legs feel so energyless. Even lifting up the phone or a book just felt like I am lifting up a bag full of gold.

I do not know what's the reason, but I am not feeling the usual way. Ugh, I hate being moody for no reason.






I hate you, Wong Mei Yee!! T.T

weinee
make me smile @ 8:43 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.