Monday, November 23, 2009
Hologram, I'm Pushing Up Close.

Spend my whole afternoon at the piano and baking? Ugh, I want answers!! Why do I always end up not getting answers everytime I ask you? Add Maths is my number one enemy for now. Wait till I am used to it, I will named it as my number one best friend. There's always one part where I will get stuck, I find no mistakes to the working, but I can't get the answer or solution. Damn you, Add Maths. I need a tutor beside me! D:

And Ian and Sam :
Yay, thanks guys. I know Ian will try his best to accomplish what he said, but as for Sam, I do not know whether he will get the chance to even accomplish it or not. Hope he will D: Cause that will be a great news for me and it will not cause any missing feelings. Hope his dad changes his mind.

I want answersssssssss!! T.T

weinee
make me smile @ 8:49 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.