Monday, October 26, 2009

KAYYYYYYYYY, YOU HAVE TO AGREE WITH ME THATTTTTT sometimes I love and hate Hong Yue for who he is. Haha. And look what did he just tell me >>> Stupidity is smart. Awww, thanks Hong Yue, I know that I am stupid yet smart =D

Today, I was surprised to see Ile, well not really, since I know some part of the thing I will see in her. There are only 6 people who attended school from 3S. Ile, Ashley, Hema, Win Jian, Jia Yi and lastly me =D School was okay today. Hema, Ashley and I did a lot of running up and down the school. I pity Ile. She was left alone =( At least she had Win Jian, Chok and her storybook as her company =D Cheer ups, Ile. You will not be bored tomorrow, I hope.

What is this I am feeling inside me? Why do I feel so helpless and out of used in sudden?

Anyways, Hong Yue actually made me laugh without him realizing. But epic failed. I am sorry, Hong Yue. Hmmm, I will wait for time to pass to put a smile on my face then.

weinee
make me smile @ 5:42 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.