Monday, October 26, 2009

It is indeed a feeling that you can't deny
Whether you want it to die or alive
Whatever you do, you never fail putting me in tears
As I am sitting alone, full with nothing but fear

Have you tried forcing yourself
To a limit that you never reach
To a whole new level you never see
Hoping that it wouldn't hurt as what it should be

Gosh, I am so bored right now. What I did up there was to kill my boredom, but it failed. I think storybook or comic is my company for now.

weinee
make me smile @ 6:09 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.