Monday, October 19, 2009

From my teacher treating me Kenny Rogers to life is suckish and to me dying due to taking drug and to disadvantages of me dying. Hmmmm, I shall continue talking to Hong Yue about those disadvantages =D Having Hong Yue as a friend is never a disadvantage =D He is blur, funny, giving you advices whenever you are down and a nice person to hit. Awww, my kidney cancer patient. It is a no wonder I love him and hate him at the same time XD Sorry, I am crapping.

weinee
make me smile @ 9:43 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.