Friday, August 28, 2009

Thanks to my "considerate" cousin, he just make me paranoid by telling me how long more to PMR. So "considerate" right? It is a no wonder I love him ==" Haha, I miss all of my cousins T.T

Studied the whole day. Practically just doing Sejarah revision only and nothing else. So bored right now. Where are my friends whenever I need them? ==" Chatting with Celine. She is bored too. Wheee, celebration~

Woots~ can't wait for school to reopen. My darlings~ Here I come~ =)

weinee
make me smile @ 5:03 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.