Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ladies, keep your hands off him. He is mine for the night. Mine, not yours. So, hands off him before I literally kill you ladies. His eyes and smile are for me and no one else to see. His body is for me and no other ladies to touch and hug. Three words. He Is Mine. You ladies may make me envy by being beside him, but in me, he is mine and no one elses.

Haha, dang. I do not know why I feel like writing this post. It makes me laugh and makes me sound so horny whenever I read it. =="

weinee
make me smile @ 9:07 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.