Thursday, August 27, 2009

I wanna go out with my friends!! I am so boredddddddddddddddddd at home!! T.T I miss all of my friends T.T
I wanna go out this Sunday with my friends. But, ONE of them can't go, and she is the random among all ==" I don't want to study all the time just to keep my mind off everything. I want to go out and have some fun too. I want that way to keep my mind off everything, not by STUDYING.

Been wasting my day by studying and chatting and practically sometimes doing nothing. Ugh, I do not know what to do next. I have watch all movies until I am sick of it. I have read all storybooks until I am sick of it. Eh, wait, not really all storybooks. Gah, I can't concentrate in reading the storybook. I got sick of studying. I got sick of pretending and finding something to do to keep everything out of my mind whereas I know inside of my mind, that thing kept bugging me!! Ish, tell me what to do?! I want to go out. Yes, I am that desperate to go out with my friends.


I Miss All Of You, My Darlings!! Haha. XD

weinee
make me smile @ 5:47 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.