Monday, August 24, 2009

Ashley and I planned to do this tag eventhough we did not get tag. Haha, anyways, here's the tag.

Let's skip the rules

ABC QUESTIONS :

ABOUT YOU
A - Available : Yeap
B - Birthday : 20 June
C - Crushing on : You (:
D - Drink you last had : Water
E - Easiest person to talk to : Depends on which topic. Different person different topic
F - Favourite song : Er, currently, Broken Strings by James Morrison & Nelly Furtado
G - Gummy bears or Gummy worms : Gummy bears obviously
H - Hometown : Klang?
I - In love with : You (:
J - Juggle : I don't juggle
K - Killed someone : Hahaha, obviously no
L - Longest car ride : Can't remember
M - Milkshake flavour : I dislike milkshake
N - Number of siblings : 3
O - One wish : Infinity wishes
P - Person you last called : Hmmm, Siew Ching
R - Reason to smile : When he says something retard
S - Song you last heard : Broken Strings - James Morrison & Nelly Furtado
V - Vegetables : Ugh, dislike
W - Worst habit : Er, sleeping late? I don't know?!
X - X-rays you had : None as far as I remember
Y - Yoyos are : Fun yet hurtful to play with
Z - Zodiac sign : Gemini (:

RANDOM QUESTIONS ABOUT YOU

Spell your name without vowels : WN?
What colour do you wear most : Hmmm, no idea
What are you listening to? : Song?
Are you happy with your life right now? : Yesh XD
What is your favourite class in school? : 3S
When do you start back at school? : Next Monday, can't wait!
Are you outgoing : No idea
Favourite pair of shoes : Nikeeeee!! XD
Where do you wish you were right now? : Prom

THE CANS

Can you dance? : Er, yea?
Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth? : Oh oh oh, yes I did. Trust me, it's fun!! XD Ile~ Siew Ching~
Can you whistle? : No. Sad case huh?
Write with both hands : Yea, but left hand is a bit of improper
Walk with your toes curled : Er, that sounds scary, but I've never tried

THE DO'S

Do you believe there is life on other planets? : Nope
Do you believe in miracles? : Until it happen to me, no
Do you believe in magic : Nope. Just look at Breaking The Magician's Code
Love at first sight : Haha, never experienced it.
Do you think there's a Satan? : Nope.
Do you believe in Santa? : No
Do you know how to swim? : Yeap.
Do you think you can handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows? : NO!! It's too disgusting.

THE HAVE'S

Have you been on a plane? : Yeap
Have you ever asked someone out? : Yeap, my friends ♥
Have you ever been asked out by someone? : Haha, yeap, friends ♥
Have you ever been to the ocean? : Yeap, I think
Have you ever painted your nails? : Yeap

THE WHAT'S

What is the temperature outside? : I don't care
What radio station do you listen to? : Hitz. Fm
What was the last restaurant you ate at? : Funny, but the restaurant seems to do not have a name. XD
What was the last thing you bought? : Er, my performance attire
Who was the last person you took a picture of? : Er, Hema I guess
What is the time and date now? : 8.12 p.m. 24 August 2009

CRYING SECTION

Ever really cried your heart out? : Until the day I die, I will decide
Ever cried yourself to sleep? : Yeap, my daily routine for now
Ever cried on your friend's shoulder? : As far as I remember, nope
Ever cried over the opposite sex? : Isn't that the point of everyone crying mostly? Yeap
Do you cry when you get injury? : Er, I guess not?
Do certain songs make you cry? : If the songs suits my lifeline

HAPPY SECTION

Are you a happy person? : Physically, yes. Mentally, no.
What can make you happy? : What else, friends. ♥
Do you wish you were happier? : At certain moment
Can music make you happy? : Just listen song of the picture booth that made Ash, Hema, Kay and I hyper.

LOVE SECTION

How many times have you had your heart broken? : Hmmm, can't recall.
Have you ever loved someone so much that you'd die for them? : Those were just words. No one meant it.

LOOK AT ME

What is your current hair colour? : Black
Current piercings : Ears
Have any tattoos? : Nope
Eye colour : Hazel, I guess

IN A LOVER

Girl or guy? : GUY
Favourite eye colour : Blue ♥
Short or long hair : Short
Height : Tall
Best clothing : Er, I will be blinded by his love. Sooo, anything looks good on him? Well, depends.

HAVE YOU EVER

Been to jail? : Haha, funny. No
Mooned someone? : Heck?
Thrown up in a store? : O.o no
Done something really stupid that you still laugh at today? : Wouldn't remember
Gone skinny dipping? : Heck?

THIS OR THAT

Pepsi or Coke : Pepsi
McDonald's or Burger King : McDonald's
Single or Group Dates : Single
Chocolate or Vanilla : Vanilla
Strawberries or Blueberries : Strawberries ♥
Meat or Veggies : Meat. Dislike veggies.
TV or Movie : Both? XD
Guitar or Drums : Guitar ♥
Adidas or Nike : NIKE
Chinese or Mexican : Both
Cheerios or Corn Flakes : Never tried Cheerios, dislike Corn Flakes. Sooo, none.
Cake or pie : Cake

People I'm Gonna Tag:
Haha, the one and only one, behold.... ALEX!! * This is what you get for not wanting to update your blog * (:

Darn, I wanted this tag to be longer. It seems so short. T.T Tag me people. Tag me!!











weinee
make me smile @ 5:54 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.