Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wheee, it is already the second week of holidays which leads to the meaning of... I'm gonna see my friends by next week monday!! Haha, I miss school. I would prefer nerding in school than rotting myself at home and blasting some quarrels out of it.

Keat Ping dropped by my house just now to take some moral project for form 4. Haha, and and he bought for me nuggets ( I insist for him to buy for me ) XD. Someone got jealous and called Keat Ping a gay ==". Anyways, thanks Keat Ping (:

Just realised that my Geography project is not done yet. And I could hardly touch the revision book. Trial is around the corner =( Argh!! I need to turn on the nerding mode!! T.T

weinee
make me smile @ 7:13 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.