Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Today was restless and tired for me. Thanks to Celine "Ng" ( I should thanked Davyd for pronouncing her name tat "way" ) borrowed/lent ( I suck in differenciating both of these words ) me two scary movies. Actually I insist her to. Haha, still, I put the blame on her (: That caused me a sleepless night and a nightmare. ): I did not have the appetite to eat during today's interval. Had the food in my mouth, but I had the feeling of vomiting it out and feeling of naeseous? Celine claimed me being pregnant ==" Oh, speaking of pregnant just reminded me of Ashley and Ile. Haha. I had not touch my karangan which Puan Shoba gave us before the two weeks holiday. I'm so proud of myself (: Actually no. I'm going to get in hot soup if I did not finish my karangan ): Can anyone help me out? I do not know which karangan to pick. Even if I know, I do not know how to start it. The two weeks holiday had brain-washed me. XD Anyways, today could be considered as a bad day for me. Gerko time was kinda funny? Haha, especially Pirai!! It still keeps me laughing. I hate today's tuition. The topic =="

Oh, Ashley and Celine turned out to gave me idea of something else for my composition instead of falling-in-love-with-him-once-i-saw-him. Haha, the idea was funny. Oh oh, just remembered a conversation between Arvinth and Zhi Loon.

Eh, Zhi Loon, give me lah, test pad.
No!! I don have!! " Frustrated cuz
everyone keeps asking him
for test pad*
Fine, then do you have testis?
NO!!
O.o
Eh, sorry!! Say wrong
Haha, din know that you don have it
Yea, I don have, jealous kah?
Arvinth
Zhi Loon
I really pitied his future wife. Haha. He should be a monk or a bachelor. LOL. My Geography project turned out to be okay? Except for some mistakes. P/S, I forgotten to bring back my English 2 ): Can anyone accompany me doing my English work during interval?

weinee
make me smile @ 8:48 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.