Sunday, June 21, 2009

Tagged by Sin Yen~ (:

Rules :
- the ones you tagged must not refuse to do this tag of misfortune shall hit you like tornado!!
- the tagged ones have to complete all THREE tags

A
- Available : Yeap.
- Age : Just turned 15 yesterday :D
- Annoyance : I guess my friends know this
- Animal : All kinds!! (:

B
- Beer : Yeap
- Birthday : 20 June :D
- Body Part Of Opposite Sex : Stomach? Abs? LOL!! (:
- Best Feeling In The World : Happy =)
- Blind or Deaf : Deaf. Some things are too hurtful to hear.
- Best Weather : Any weather will do. Exception to sunny weather
- Been in Love : Obviously
- Been on Stage : Yes
- Believe in Magic : Nope
- Believe in Santa : Nope?

C
- Candy : Of course
- Color : Any color
- Chocolate/Vanilla : Chocolate
- Chinese/Mexican food : Chinese
- Cake or pie : Cake
- Cheese : Yea, yea!! (:

D
- Day or Night : Night
- Dancing In The Rain : Of course!!

E
- Eyes : Yeap.
- Everyone's got : Huh?
- Ever failed in class : Nope

F
- First thoughs of waking up : Wanting to sleep back
- Food : Western

G
- Greatest fear : Dark? Ghost?
- Goals : Straight A's in my examinations. Especially PMR T.T
- Gum : Heck? Chewing gums? Lol.
- Get along with your parents : Practically, only mother. Dad - not really.

H
- Hair color : Black
- Height : 15 something? Lol.
- Happy : What's not to be happy?

I
- Ice cream : Obviously!!
- Instrument : Piano (:

J
- Job : Student

K
- Kids : Yeap
- Kickboxing or Karate : None
- Keep a journal : Always end up me not touching it

L
- Love : Friends?
- Letter : A!! So that my examinations results are all A's!! XD
- Laughed so hard than you cried : Happy to say, YEA! (:

M
- Milk flavour : Ugh, I hate milk. Maybe chocolate?
- Movies : Any type
- Motion sickness : Do not have one
- McD's or BK : McD

N
- Number : 940620
- One wish : All A's in PMR!!
- Perfect Pizza : I kinda got sick of them right now
- Pepsi/Coke : Pepsi

Q
- Quail : ???

R
- Reasons to cry : Mostly, family problems
- Reality TV : Yeap
- Radio Station : Hitz.Fm
- Roll your tongue in a circle : I guess?
- Ring size : I don't wear ring

S
- Songs : First Love
- Shoe size : 5
- Salad Dressing :
- Sushi : Yeap
- Skinny dipped : ??
- In the shower : I shower
- Strawberries/Blueberries : Strawberries (:

T
- Tattoos? : Nope
- Time for bed : After 2 or 3?
- Thunderstorms : I'm scared of it

U
- Unpredictable : Don't know

V
- Vacation spot(s) : Paris!! Holland!! Around the world!!

W
- Weakness : My blurness, tickles
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you : None, they are all in the way they are
- Who makes you laugh the most : Either Kay or Ile
- Worst feeling : Being betrayed / Sad
- Wanted to be a model : Nah, I'm not the model type
- Worst weather : Malaysia's weather

X
- X- rays : Did not have it before

Y
- Year it is now : 2009
- Yellow : Striking, sometimes kind of gay XD

Z
- Zoo Animals : Every animals!!

Last Person Who :

1. Slept in a bed beside you?
- My first sister

2. You went to the mall with?
- Mother and sisters

3. You went dinner with?
- Family

4. You talked to on the phone?
- Celine

5. Made you laugh?
- My sisters

6. Hugged you?
- Er, Joanne? Haha

7. Said they loved you?
- Forgotten =l

8. Held your hand?
- Forgotten

9. You spoke with?
- Celine

10. You cried over?
- Mother ( Don't ask why )

Tag :
No one. I'm being kind (: Sin Yen, I'm not trying to say you're evil here. (:

Finally I finished it. This wasn't worse as the 100 truths tag. The 100 truths tag was harder. This was more to describing myself?









weinee
make me smile @ 7:10 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.