Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Oh, finally extra classes are all over. Sadly, there are still tuitions. =) All of the tuitions are boring usually, excluding English and Maths, since I like that subject (: Gonna be out the next two days. And I guess the next two days are going to be my last outing with my friends ):Oh oh, today B.M class was kind of fun. Lol. Here's a conversation between Puan S, Ashley and Sam =)

Who is your favourite actress?
Angelina Jolie? Haha
*Writes Angeline Jolie name on board*
Oh oh, I like her too (:
Haha
JESSICA ALBA!!!
Hahaha! Jessica Alba! XD
Puan S
Ashley
Sam
Ashley and me
Fine, Hong Xiang, I will find a guy who actually don find Jessica Alba hot! One day, HX, one day!!Lol. Staybacked. Saw Davdy, Pirai, Alex and some other guys. Lol. Ride Wilson's bike. Hong Yue had a so-called-tragic accident with Wilson's bike. Haha. Hong, try riding one handed (:
Had tuition after that. Tuition was quiet. Not for the first time it was. Went home, showered, makan-ed, watched tv, comic-ed and sleep!! Lol. There's nothing much I can talk about my day. Great, now I'm idle and there is nothing I can do ):

weinee
make me smile @ 8:19 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.