Sunday, May 10, 2009
Intense

Hmmm, I had rotted myself in front of the computer the whole day. There seems nothing fun about online-ing the whole day. Looks liek my desperation for a computer of my own had reduce. I'm chatting with my crazy cousin in B.M. Well, the word crazy there explain why am I chatting with him in B.M. Haha. He's going to kill me if he sees this XD My fever is getting intense. I think tomorrow I might not be going to school. So, friends, don't miss me ryte? Especially kay. I know you will miss me lots =D Sitting infront of the computer for the whole day seriously can cause you backache. Ouch ouch.

Exam is around the corner. Guess it will be coming around 1 week. Planned to do my project today, but I always delayed my work. Haha. Delay like there's no tomorrow, thats what they say. When it comes to the last minutes, I will be cracking my head for information to do my project. Argh!! Can anyone supply me Geo project's information?!?! I will ♥ you if you do!! Oh oh, just realised that I actually called my cousin "kor" whereas I've been calling him by his last name for ages. Haha.


P.s, Ashley's teddy bear Pink!!! is soooo cute
Kay, notes to you, P.I.N.K!!! (:

weinee
make me smile @ 7:27 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.