Sunday, May 10, 2009
H.e.r.e I.t C.o.m.e.s ( :

As my last poast said, I had headache. A terrible one. When I went to sleep at 12 something, I was feeling so cold. I touched my neck and wow, it was burning hot. It was so cold till I had to curl up like a ball and sleep,but yet it's still cold ==" So, I suffered in that condition until the next morning. My sleep was unstable. Slept for few minutes, woke up, turn around and curled up and pulled my blanket to make me warmer, fell asleep and woke up again and the same routine continued. =="

Woke up the next morning. Can barely opened my eyes. So, after brushing my teeth and stuffs, took the checking-temperature-thingy down and sat on the dining table chair and took my temperature. My mother saw me doing that and asked me that am I having a fever. I told her yea, and she saw the checking-temperature-thingy was showing that my temperature was 38.9 degree celcius. 38.9!!! I told my mother about my last night sleep and she scolded my for not going downstairs to take medicine. It was so cold till I dare not get out from my bed. After that, headed to tuition. Lol. Joanne, Ile, Siew Ching and Mr. Lim were having cough and sore throat. Mr. Lim's voice had totally change!! So, left mt out the abnormal one having fever. =="

Siew Ching followed me home, and on the way to my house, my mother told me to be quick because I had a dentist appointment to take off my braces. I was so excited. Siew Ching decided to stay in my room because she is scared of my doctor. Lol. Even I'm scared too!! Haha. Went to see the dentist. My mother told the dentist that I had a fever. He touched my forehead and said yeap, I had a fever. He told me to come next week since it's gonna be longer than usual to take off my braces and he was scared that I will feel uncomfortable. Gah!!! So frustrated. Spoilt my excitement. Had to bare with this braces with me for another week ==" Curse you fever, of all days, must it be the day when I'm supposed to take off my braces?!?! Gah!!

Then headed to Miss Mallika's house for tuition. Was kind of boring. I almost fell asleep in her class and while she was explaining, she noticed me half asleep, she whack my hand. I straight away woke up and after few minutes, I went back to sleep and the same routine happened. At night, I went to the hospital to check up my fever. The doctor was kinda rough. She looked like she wasn't satisfied with a Chinese patient. A doctor should treat their patient well ryte? Well, this doctor, treated me kinda rough. Keep pressing my stomach for more than ten times and she said nothing. Kept pressing the same place for more than 3 times. ==" And when she wanted to check me with her stetoscope, she asked me to pull my chair forward. I pulled it forward and she said "Come infront a bit lah, I can't reach you lah" But she did not even moved one single inch!! WTH!! I moved all the way front and she did not even moved one blardy inch!! Ish!! She was stoning there like half dead waiting for me to move my chair infront of her. Grrrr!! My mother said that this doctor is not a good doctor. The way she talked to my mother was kind of rough too. ==" That's one thing I hate about going to hospitals.

Went home, and just realised that I had taken 8 panadols. ==" Cool ryte? Haha.

Woke up this morning, and my fever seemed to reduce a bit. My mother went to my grandmother's house and my father was nowhere to be seen. I think he is downstairs ryte now or went out with my mother. Hmm, who cares! Lol!

weinee
make me smile @ 11:36 AM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.