Saturday, May 30, 2009

Extra classes during holiday wasn't that bad after all. You know why? Cuz I was busy sms-ing the whole time! Haha. Celine name it as fatal attraction. I cannot see any fatal attraction. After Sejarah extra class, went down and ate. There were lots of people in the school badminton hall. All of them looked furious. For some reasons. Then, went to the compound and lepak-ed. Suddenly Siew Ching said that she saw Mr. Ho in a casual clothes. Lol. Both of us ran to the canteen to sneak a peek. Saw Mr. Ho in white tee and white shorts. Haha. Was so funny. Then, went back to the compound and Hema said that Katrina or who ever wants to go to Jusco to watch movie. So, end up, Celine, Katrina, Jonathan, Hariths, Shervind, Veenoth and me going to Jusco. Katrina, Celine, Jonathan and me headed to Jusco first. We planned to walk there, but suddenly we saw Puan Zaharah with her car, so we asked her whether she can give us a ride, she said yes, so we went to Jusco with her car. Her car was so hot. She said that her petrol is gonna finish, so she wants to save petrol and did not turn the air con.

I had a hard time rolling down the window of Puan Zaharah's car. Celine helped me to roll down the window. She claimed that I have no energy and too skinny to roll it down. ==" Celine, I ain't skinny! Haha. Reached Jusco, Celine and me walked together. Then, suddenly I realised something. Celine took a picture of it ;) Reacher Jusoc, blah blah blah. Watched Night At The Museum 2. Was so funny and was so freaking cold! I hate that person who owed me something! XD When I needed that owe, that owe is not there. When I do not need that owe for desperate measures, the owe will be there.

Came out from the cinema. Suddenly, heard someone calling Ng Wei Nee. It was Davyd calling me. Who else will it be calling me that==" Lol. Called him Davyd "Ng". Saw Tharcana, Irina, Pirai, Nigel and Ahmad too. Said hi and bye and walked away. LOL. Oh yea, I saw Sam and Chun Kit too. Plus, Hsiang Han, Keat Ping and Yong Phang. Three of them seemed to be surpised to see me. Hsiang Han's reaction was the worse. He took some time to recognise me. Hsiang Han, my look had not changed a bit since the party in January!! Lol. Talked a while. Hsiang Han offered me his chocolate cake, Yong Phang wanted to offer me something I guess, but he finished his ice cream==" I'm sick of chocolates ryte now.

Went to Crystal Corner to meet my mother. She was busy buying crystals, so Celine, Katrina and me went somewhere else to lepak-ed. Then Katrina went home. Celine and I went down. Saw Davyd, Ahmad, Nigel, Pirai and Siti!! Haha. Went to say hello to them AGAIN except Siti. Haha. Then Celine went home and I went up to Crystal Corner. After buying stuffs, went home and lay my ass on the sofa, as usual.

Somehow, today I did not get the feeling =( Nevermind, I will wait for it. Haha.
P.s, Celine, there isn't such thing as your so called "Fatal Attraction" =)

weinee
make me smile @ 7:16 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.