Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wheee, tomorrow's Science tuition is being cancelled! Played basketball during P.J. Did not score one in =( Or maybe I did. Anyways, was struggling to complete English tuition homework. Ashley came up with lots of "obscene" and "falling-in-love-with-him-in-the-end" ideas. Lol, Wei Ching did help me out too. Finally I get the Breaking Dawn book from Katrina (: , and she get The Gift from me. Lol, threaten her to bring. Overall, my day was okay until some things happen.

Good luck for the match tomorrow, guys!! ( You know who you are )
BEST OF LUCK!! =)




weinee
make me smile @ 11:50 PM
Sobre Mi
Standing up late is what I do. Life's a cruel place and yet beautiful place to stay.

It's a game where no one wins.

♥


The Beautiful Lies

Mi Amor
Amy
Cheyenne
Evelyn
Ile
Jazmint
Joanne
Jonathan
Kay
Matthew
Maxine
Michelle
Sharon
Sin Yen
Sze Yie

It's My Story
in my head.